Data Privacy Statement
1. Information that we collect from you and your use of this website
2. How we handle the data that is submitted by you
3. How to contact us
1.0 Information that we collect from you and your use of this website
1.1 Information you give us
When you visit www.amplifymidandeastantrim.com you may be asked to provide certain information on you and your business, including your company name, contact name, full business contact details, business size, business financials, staffing details, target markets, growth plans, product/service details, current support required and any other business information as required to provide appropriate supports.
Some of the information is mandatory in order for the Mid and East Antrim Borough Council to consider a registration for support under Amplify or meet its statutory monitoring and reporting responsibilities. However, where indicated, some of the information is optional and you can choose not to complete.
1.2 Automatic Information
We automatically receive and save certain types of information whenever you interact with this website. We use the information to monitor website traffic and to assist with the navigation and user experience of the website.
Information that we will automatically receive includes:
- Requested URL (Uniform Resource Locator)
- IP (Internet Protocol) address (this may or may not identify a specific computer)
- Domain name from which you access the internet
- Referring URL
- Software (browser/operating system) used to access the page
- Date and time pages were visited
2.0 How we handle the data that is submitted by you
Personal data is collected to facilitate the business support process and used for anonymised reporting purposes. Data entered as part of the sign up and business diagnostic is stored in the system and can be made available to an applicant.
Please be aware that Mid and East Antrim Borough Council uses a third party supplier to hold the information you submit. The third party company complies with Council’s security policy and therefore will not share your data with anyone other than the Council.
In the event of your registration resulting in an offer of support from Council and your acceptance thereof, your personal information will be sent to and held in the Amplify database.
2.1 Data Protection Legislation
Mid and East Antrim Borough Council is registered with the Information Commissioner as a “data controller” (ICO registration ZA076984) as we collect and process personal information about you. Personal information will only be collected and/or processed by the Council in accordance with data protection legislation.
2.2 Disclosure of your information
The information you provide to us will be held on third party supplier computers in the UK who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy. They may provide support services to the Council or on the Council’s behalf.
Except as set out in this policy or as required by law, your personal data will not be provided to any third party without your prior written consent.
2.3 Data Protection Statement:
The personal data you provide in your registration and as part of process will only be held and processed for the purpose of Amplify. Your data will be retained only for as long as is permitted by UK legislation and then destroyed.
By submitting your personal data and registration, you:
(1) declare that you have read, understood and accepted the statements set out in this data protection clause;
(2) are declaring that the information given in the registration is complete and true to the best of your knowledge, and understand that deliberate omissions and incorrect statements could lead to your registration being rejected or to your dismissal;
(3) are giving your consent to the processing of the information contained in this registration and any other personal data you may provide separately in the manner and to the extent described; and
(4) are authorising Mid and East Antrim Borough Council to verify or have verified on their behalf all statements contained in this registration and to make any necessary reference checks.
3.0 Cookies and Google Analytics
amplifymidandeastantrim.com puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
amplifymidandeastantrim.com’scookies are not used to identify you personally.
You will normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer.
Find out more about how to manage cookies.
How cookies are used on amplifymidandeastantrim.com
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use amplifymidandeastantrim.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, e.g. improving site search.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on amplifymidandeastantrim.com
- how long you spend on each amplifymidandeastantrim.com page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
Google Analytics sets the following cookies:
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies.
3.0 Cookies and Google Analytics
If you want to find out more about how Mid and East Antrim Borough Council controls and processes your personal information and protects your privacy please see www.midandeastantrim.gov.uk/privacy-notice or contact:
Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
1-29 Bridge Street