It’s that time of the year again when Social Enterprise NI launch their Annual Awards to be held on Friday 11 October 2019 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Belfast. David Hunter; CEO of Access Employment Ltd winner of both the Leader of the Year and Social Enterprise of the Year 2018 helped Director Colin Jess to launch the 2019 Awards.
This year sees a move to a new venue in line with the growth of the Awards which will see 450+ guests from across the social enterprise, private and public sectors come together to showcase all that is good with Social Enterprise here in Northern Ireland.
As always, the host for the evening will be UTV’s Paul Clark and he will guide the audience through the 13 award categories on the night.
The 13 Categories for the Social Enterprise NI Awards 2019 are:
- NI Social Enterprise 2018
- One to Watch
- Social Impact
- Consumer facing Social Enterprise
- Education Training and Jobs
- Health and Social Care
- Housing Association of the Year – Community Impact
- Credit Union of the Year – Community Impact
- Social Enterprise Stakeholder of the Year
- Local Council of the Year – Social Enterprise Strategy/Development
- Social Enterprise – Employee/Volunteer of the Year*
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year (NEW)*
- Social Enterprise Leader of the Year*
Entries for this year’s awards opened on Monday 13 May and you can download the Application form via the Link Below and return to email@example.com
(*Please note separate forms apply to these categories)
Could your Social Enterprises be a winner this year? Why not apply TODAY!
If you are a Private or Public sector organisation and either work in partnership with social enterprises or include them in you supply chain please apply for our Stakeholder Award.
Download your Nomination Forms Here:
New Social Enterprises that start during 2019 can avail of Free Membership for One Year (April 2019 – March 2020) of Social Enterprise NI. They can join via the link https://bit.ly/2uCc0eQ