What is STRIDE?
STRIDE is a project designed to help people living with disability or health-related conditions who are out of work move towards employment or further education.
To access support through STRIDE you must be:
• Living with a disability or health condition
• Wanting to access employment and training Opportunities
As part of the STRIDE project you will benefit from:
• Personal Support
• CV and application assistance
• Interview skills help
• Skills training and qualifications
• Opportunities to gain experience
• Travel & child care assistance
• Support when you get a job
To find out more, contact the Stride team at:
This project is part funded through the Northern Ireland European Social Fund 2014-2020 Investment for Jobs and Growth Programme, the Department for Communities, Department for the Economy and Mid and East Antrim Borough Council.