Amplify is leading the establishment of an industry-led food and drink network.
The food and drink network will facilitate and encourage:
- The development of a brand/identity for the network in-order to promote the sector and local provenance regionally and beyond.
- Provide growth opportunities to the sector through:
- Networking opportunities
- Access and support to showcase at high profile food events & exhibitions
- Support the area’s food and drink producers to become an active component in the overall NI regional food and drink offering.
R&D Support and Product Development
Wednesday 28 March, 10am-12.00pm, Montgomery’s, Broughshane Street, Ballymena
Balmoral Show – NI Food Pavilion
16 – 19 May 2018, Balmoral Park
This year marks the 150th anniversary of the Balmoral Show – Northern Ireland’s largest agricultural event. Over 100,000 visitors are expected to visit this year, making it a must attend event. It is the essential platform for Agri-Food Producers to promote their products.
What’s our offering to you?
· Shared space on 6 x 3 stand in a prime location
· Up to 7 hours FREE bespoke 1:1 mentoring in order to fully prepare you to showcase at Balmoral
· Fully branded stand to incorporate the unique selling point of your produce – free of charge
· Costs covered for equipment orders such as; counter, refrigeration, lighting and storage
· Regional PR coverage for your business
· Access to over 100,000 visitors at a heavily subsidised rate of £120 including VAT
Applications are due to close at 5pm on Wednesday, 4 April 2018. In order to apply for a place, please complete the below application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applications from businesses who have not exhibited with Mid and East Antrim Borough Council at agri-food shows before.