Thinking of starting your own business or seeking employment opportunities?
The programme offers mentoring and training at a pace tailored to your needs and you will have the opportunity to work towards achieving a CCEA Level 1 Qualification in Understanding Business Enterprise.
Participants will be provided with one-to-one mentoring with an experienced business advisor in areas such as:
• Job searching/assisting in writing of job applications
• Interview skills
• CV design/or development
• Premise searching
• Introduction to HMRC
• Financial Planning
• Searching for further education courses and/or other relevant training
To be eligible for this programme you must be:
• Aged 16 or over;
• Legally able to reside and work in the UK;
• Unemployed/ inactive or working/ studying less than 16 hours per week; and
• Not participating in any other government funded programme.
To find out more, contact:
This programme is an Enterprise Northern Ireland initiative which is part funded through the Northern Ireland European Social Fund 2014-2020 Investment for Jobs and Growth Programme, the Department for the Economy & Mid and East Antrim Borough Council.