Tuesday 17 November 2020
6.00pm – 7.30pm
This 90-minute online event covers the basics of digital marketing and how to make data driven decisions and improve results for your business.
Digital Boost’s Daryl Conway will facilitate the session and provide marketing insights, covering the following:
- Understanding the data available to your business
- Strategic research to identify an online niche and opportunity
- Developing a unique value proposition for your niche
- Developing customer personas and mapping their path to purchase
- How your niche influences your digital strategy including:
– Search and Social Advertising
– SEO and Site Structure
- Developing a measurement and optimisation framework
To register for this event, please click here.