Do you have a project that needs funding?
Is your business in a rural area?
Grants of up to £90,000 available.
The Mid and East Antrim Local Action Group have £1.5 million of funding to distribute in your area.
The Programme will assist in the development of rural economies and create jobs in the Mid and East Antrim area. The funding is open to businesses operating in the countryside or in settlements with a population of less than 5000.
Applications are welcome from:
- Private Individuals, 18 or older in a rural area
- Micro Enterprises (less than 10 employees, non-agri activities)
- Small Enterprises (10-49 employees, non-agri activities)
- Social Economy Enterprises – engaged in economic activities in rural areas (non agri)
Examples of eligible projects include (not exhaustive):
- Construction or improvement of immovable property
- Purchase of new machinery and equipment
- IT activities
- Craft activities
- Bespoke training
For Further information on the Rural Investment Scheme and other measures funded under the Rural Development Programme please visit
or contact the Mid and East Antrim Rural Development Office:
Mid and East Antrim Local Action Group is funded under Priority 6 (LEADER) of the Northern Ireland Rural Development Programme 2014-2020 by the Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs and the European Union.